H7 LED Bulbs FLIP CHIP USA 12 / 24V 6000k
FLIP CHIP LED - is an innovative technology for mounting LED chips that eliminates many of the disadvantages of technologies commonly used on the market:
• UNIQUE HEAT MANAGEMENT
• UNIQUE LIGHT EMISSION
• UNIQUE ELECTROMECHANICAL PARAMETERS
• UNIQUE LOW COST
1. In a conventional LED hole, significant amounts of heat are dissipated through the front of the diode
2. In the FLIP CHIP diode, most of the heat has been dissipated through the substrate, which means that the heat is removed more efficiently.
A conventional LED diode has a high thermal resistance due to the low thermal conductivity of the sapphire substrate.
Significant amounts of heat are emitted from the active layer through the front of the diode, encapsulation material and then dispersed in the air.
The diode made in Flip Chip technology is designed on a thermally conductive substrate with metal connections,
to create a better way to dissipate most of the heat through the substrate. Thanks to this solution, the light source
using FLIP CHIP LED technology is much cooler. This allows you to give up expensive and large heat sinks, and more freedom in
designing lighting solutions.
The problem with the extraction of light from the chip are metal contacts that obstruct part of the light-emitting surface. In classic LED's, losses associated with the classic mounting method reach 20%. This problem does not occur in the case of flip-chip assembly , in which the LED chips are not connected with wires.
• Weight reduction and price reduction of the finished lighting element due to the possibility of giving up heavy and expensive heat sinks
• Long service life (up to 60,000 hours of operation )
• Lighting of the entire surface, instead of point sources characteristic of ordinary diodes and POWER LED
• Absolutely flat shape of the lighting module enabling the use of innovative assembly methods
Thanks to the use of the latest technology with the use of FLIP CHIP diodes , it was possible to design a small size bulb (the small bulb base allows installation in very small lenses,at the same time embed into the bulb the system cheating canbus chip. High-performance light diodes FLIP CHIP together with a high current intensity at 2.5 amps , at a voltage of 14.4 V enabled us to get more than 5000lm from one bulb. Small construction,narrow bulb head, no external elements (module / driver) allows much simpler installation in most cars than in the case of competition bulbs.