Alien Magic Luxury Car Care Bling Luxury Car Shampoo 500ml
Bling is a superlative Silicone and Wax free car shampoo that targets dirt, grime and road spray assisted by the use of super polymers which contain and suspend them within an abundance of thick foaming bubbles. The highly concentrated formula quickly removes road dirt, grime and traffic film with ease and leaves surfaces clean, bright and streak free.
This outstanding shampoo turns your routine weekly car wash into an effortless task with the smooth gliding action provided by the rich and deep suds. Because this shampoo produces such thick suds it’s versatility makes it great to be used with snow lances and foamers.
The PH neutral composition of Bling has the power to clean effortlessly whilst also being gentle enough not to strip any existing wax or sealants so your safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is always protected. Bling is safe for use on any painted surface from roof to wheels and will dry in direct sunlight although we always advise not to wash at the hottest time of day. Being a Biodegradable formula you can rest easy that you are not harming the environment.
Enjoy washing your vehicle again and again in ease with a shampoo that does all the hard work for you and smells great with a fresh Cherry fragrance.
- Outstanding effortless surface cleaner.
- Silicone & Wax free – will not strip wax or sealants.
- Super Polymer formula.
- Deep rich suds provide the versatility for multiple uses.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Fresh Cherry Scent.
Car Care Advice
Shampoo is an essential product in the car wash routine, usually following a pre-wash stage it is the main step in actually removing the dirt and grime that gathers on your pride and joy from being driven. Our advice is to use Bling in a 2 bucket method, a grit guard in each and at least 2 microfibre wash mitts.
Direction For Use
- Wash wheels and tyres before starting on the body of the vehicle.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly to remove any loose dirt or grit.
- Use the dilution ratio up to 1:1000 with either cold or hot water (up to 1 part shampoo to 1000 parts water).
- Start at the top of the vehicle and work your way down.
- Rinse thoroughly not allowing the shampoo to dry on the paintwork.
- We advise against washing in direct sunlight so you have the maximum time to work with the product.